It’s time to stop procrastinating and get straight to the point, you’re going to have to dig out all your financial paperwork. Yeah, I know it’s personal and some of it you might not like doing and I get it but, in order to get the house you have to get the loan so here’s what you need:
- A copy of a government ID (driver’s license, etc.)
- A copy of your social security card
- 30 days recent payroll stubs
- At least 2 years Personal Federal Tax Returns with W2’s (all pages)
- At least 2 years Business Federal Tax Returns with all schedules (all pages)
- Social Security/Pension Award Letter (if applicable)
- A Minimum of 2 months bank statements (all pages, even if blank)
- Bankruptcy Papers with Discharge (if applicable, all pages)
- Divorce Decree (if applicable, all pages)
- Addresses and Loan Information on all Real Estate Owned (if applicable)
- Current mortgage statement (if applicable)
- Current Homeowners Insurance Declaration page (if applicable)
- Current Property Tax Bill (if applicable)
- If you are a Vet- DD214 VA Loan only.
NOTE: If you’ve been renting, then your lender will ask you for some documents in addition to what’s listed above.
If you’re ready to find out more now, you’re welcome to contact me by, phone, text or email.